Thanks to Evasi0n for the jailbreak we now have the ability to customize iOS 7. At this time, there aren’t a lot of compatible tweaks, but the list is definitely growing. Along with new tweaks, a handful of older ones have also been updated to support iOS 7. At the time, most tweaks will not work with Apple’s latest devices. The compatibility issue is mainly due to Mobile Substrate lacking a much needed iOS 7/64-bit update, but hopefully that will be fixed in the near future.
Here’s is some of the tweaks that will help you get most out of iOS 7 jailbreak.
- NoSlowAnimations is a brand new jailbreak tweak that significantly speeds up the animations found in iOS 7. This tweak is available in BigBoss repo .
- DockShift is a new jailbreak tweak that lets you change the look and feel of the iPhone dock by allowing you to change the background.This tweak is available in BigBoss Repo.
- Zeppelin can replace carrier logo with a custom one.The useful tweak can be enabled or disabled from a menu in the Settings app, without a respring required, and comes with over a dozen preinstalled logos. This tweak can be found by adding the repository repo.alexzielenski com to your sources.
- CCToggles cydia tweak lets you to customize “Toggle” and “QuickLaunch” on iOS 7 Control Center. You can set visibility and order of each item.Available in BigBoss repo.
- NCALLOnly is a jailbreak tweak which lets you remove the “Today” and “Missed” tabs from Notification Center. It is available on BigBoss Repo.
- TabLess removes the Notification and Control Center Tabs from the iOS 7 Lock Screen.Available in ModMyi repo.
- Simplock Hides the “Slide to Unlock” Text From the iOS 7 Lock Screen.Available in ModMyi repo.
- HiddenSettings7 enables you to start customizing your iOS device to your liking.Tweak is available in BigBoss repo.
This not all , developers are hard at work creating iOS 7 compatible tweaks.The list is growing every day so it’s important to keep an eye on the “Changes” tab in Cydia for future updates and releases.
Feel free to comment.