- Uninstall all Appsync Cydia Apps even iOS 7.x Appsync
- Reboot your iDevice
- Delete these 2 files : “com.apple.mobile.installation.plist” , “com.apple.LaunchServices-045.csstore” where are located in var/mobile/library/caches
- P.S: If “com.apple.LaunchServices-045.csstore” file is not available, it’s OK!
- Reboot (It is normal if some of your apps/folders are not available after the reboot, they will come back after steps)
- Install iOS 7.x Appsync
- Your apps should come back now!
P.S: If this didn’t work at the first time, do it again, that’s because of some issues with some devices.