Ever since the launch of evasion jailbreak for iOS 7, many users have been reporting that their iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch is getting stuck on Apple logo ( Going into a reboot loop).Here’s how you can fix the issue of iPhone getting stuck on Apple logo without losing your data.
- You will need windows machine. (Mac users can try windows running on parallels).
- Download the ipsw file for your phone from here.
- Now head over to the following url
- Download the exe file available for download.
- In windows explorer, drag the ipsw file downloaded in step 2 onto the exe file downloaded in step 4.
- On doing the above, a new ipsw file will be generated.
- Restore your iDevice using the new ipsw file by putting the iPhone in DFU mode, followed by clicking on restore button in iTunes holding the shift key and choosing the newly generated ipsw file.
Thats it !!
Credits : Digmarketingtalk
Leave comments if this solved your issue.